Categories and Sign of Abuse Quiz
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Mix and match the categories and signs of abuse
- bruises – being restrained inappropriately – being given too much medication to make you docile.
- forced marriage – coercive control – honour based abuse
- rape – sexual acts without a person’s consent – being pressured to have sex
- humiliation – isolation – emotional abuse
- taking someone’s benefit payments – theft – pressure to make a will in a person’s favour
- having your ID and Passport taken away – working for little or no pay – domestic servitude
- racist remarks – homophobic comments – hate crime
- poor standards of care – bullying in the workplace – not keeping records to avoid prosecution
- not helping a person to get to a medical appointment – withholding medication – a carer failing to put the heating on in winter
- not bothering to wash or change clothes – hoarding – not going to essential medical appointments
Financial or material