This awareness course forms part of the United in Kind social movement, which seeks to identify and support those at risk of social isolation and loneliness in Essex.
- Roughly 45 minutes completion time
- Content formed from research by Epping Forest District Council and their partners
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Includes various activities to test your knowledge
- Provides links to websites which offer further information and support
- Gives access to a United in Kind forum for peer-to-peer support
- Once completed, you will receive a certificate and (if you choose) a pin badge
Participants of this course will automatically be enrolled into the “United in Kind” group for peer-to-peer support.